This copyright statement applies to all photography, graphics, and films found on this website. Please read carefully before downloading, linking to, or printing copies for use.
© 2014-2017 Nathan Heeney, All Rights Reserved.
I. Proprietary Rights
The photographs, graphic and films contained on this site, are the property of Nathan Heeney and are protected by the United States and International copyright laws. All copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property rights in this site are the property of Nathan Heeney.
All photographs, graphics, and films are copyrighted.
No permission, either express or implied, is granted for the electronic transmission, storage, retrieval, or printing of the photographs contained on nathanheeney.com, other than that which is related to the normal "caching" practices of web browsers and activities such as downloading solely for your personal enjoyment. No parties/individuals visiting or viewing images from nathanheeney.com, may otherwise copy, modify, publish, transmit, or distribute the contents of the works found herein. Express written permission must be granted, on behalf of the photographer (copyright holder, Nathan Heeney), in order to use these photographs for any purpose that is not outlined above.
Your use of nathanheeney.com or viewing of this statement indicates your acceptance of these conditions.
II. Personal Use Criteria
The following are a list of conditions where I, Nathan Heeney, give individuals permission to link to (or copy) JPEG images and other material at no charge:
1. Anyone can download content found on this website for Desktops/Wallpapers for the express use of displaying them on screen on any personal computer that is not being used for commercial or public viewing purposes.
2. Anyone can download images found on this website for the express use of their own use of inspiration for personal projects.
The following conditions define my authorization for use of my image on the Web, free of charge, so long as proper attribution of copyright is given to me, Nathan Heeney and include the website, nathanheeney.com in said attribution:
1. You may make LINKS to the images on pages you maintain for yourself for personal, non-commercial use.
2. If you are preparing FREE online site guides for other photographers, designers ,bloggers, and creative forums, you may make use of these images, BUT ONLY IF YOU ATTRIBUTE THEM AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
III. Free Web Usage Criteria
Those persons who wish to use the photography, graphics and films found on this site in a commercial fashion must receive written consent from me, Nathan Heeney, prior to its commercial use. To obtain consent, interested parties should send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. In that e-mail the following should be addressed:
1. Image(s), graphic(s) and/or film(s) you would like to use.
2. Where they will be displayed.
3. How they will be displayed.
4. Intent of its display.
5. Duration of their public viewing.
6. Any other information you feel would be useful.
Any commercial use of my photography, graphics or films without prior consent is a violation of United States and International copyright law.
IV. Commercial Use
In attempts to maintain the integrity of the copyrighted photographs, graphics and films found on this site, several copyright protection methods have been utilized. Some of these tactics include, but are not limited to:
1. Placement of watermarks.
2. Resizing of images.
3. Conversion of images to low resolution for web use.
4 Alteration of colors.
If you would like to use a specific photograph with some of the copyright protection tactics removed, please e-mail me at email@example.com and describe what the intended use of the imagery of the copyright protections tactics reduced.
V. Copyright Protection Tactics
The act of infringing on a copyright is a very serious business and is punishable by fines and/or imprisonment. You are welcome to copy the hyperlinks to other sites found on nathanheeney.com, however, I ask that you do not copy any of the photographs, graphics, films, or articles from this site for your own use (other than the terms stated above). Doing so is an infringement of the United States and International copyright laws.